Sunday, November 1, 2009

..Back in London (for a few hours at least)

I'm back from Istanbul! I thankfully survived a hellish week...I wrote 8,000 words with in five days! AMAZING. But, I never ever want to do it again. I promise to write about it later, but don't get TOO antsy...I didn't do anything too exciting. And I'm going to try and do a picture post. I know I keep writing that, but I think that I've figured out how to without losing the post multiple times! I'm going to Brussels tomorrow for a class trip! I plan on eating lots of waffles and chocolate...and learning lots about NATO and the European Union :)!!! AND most importantly, NOT GOING TO CLASS!!!!

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
-Ayn Rand

I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish He didn’t trust me so much.
-Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment